Likes Mahesh?
Aishwarya Devan, the actress who is one of the female leads from the movie Anekudu, which was directed by K V Anand. The film stars Dhanush in the lead role and Amyra Dastur in another female lead. The movie, since its release has got very good response. Aishwarya Devan has already made movies in all South Indian languages except Teludu. She is waiting to do a flm in Telugu.
Aishwarya said: “ Tollywood is more commercial. I like the songs and dance in Telugu. I always watch the latest Telugu songs on Youtube. I don’t know the language, but, I love watching the songs. I like Mahesh Babu and Prabhas and Kajal too. I like to do female centric roles Anushka.”
Let’s wish Aishwarya to get a chance to act in a Tollywood film soon and may she get recognised by her Telugu dubbed Tamil Film Anekudu.
TC

0 comments:
Post a Comment