D Ramanaidu had an unfulfilled dream to direct a movie. Direction was always his long cherished ambition. In various interviews he had made this clear. "I have always wanted to direct a film.  Many directors said that they would assist me in the job, but I politely told them that if their names appear in the credits, people would think that they ghost-directed the movie," he had said.

Post his success with a Punjabi production, ‘Singh vs Kaur’, he told a national channel that he will be wielding the megaphone soon. "I decided to make this movie in Telugu as the story is universal and will connect with any kind of audience. I want to cast Rana in the movie, but I haven't shown him the film yet. I'm even considering casting Venkatesh,” he had said.

Veteran dialogue writer Satyanand was roped in to pen dialogues. "For the last couple of years, I have been on the hunt for a good story to make my directorial debut. It is a long-pending dream of mine," he had said.

However, his health didn’t permit him to do so. The movie mogul who made many actors’ dreams come true hasn’t met his dream!

THI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top