At a recent FICCI meeting, Aamir Khan apologized to Kamal Haasan for not standing by him during the time of need. He especially apologized for remaining silent the Vishwaroopam controversies.

Aamir Khan said" I really feel ashamed that at that time I was lost in my work but as an industry that was the time we had to come together. I apologise to you (Kamal Hassan) publicly that I wasn't there at that time. I feel bad that we weren't there with you. Banning a film is not right."

Aamir khan went on to criticize the censor board for banning cuss words in films.

The Vishwaroopam movie ran into legal controversies, Due to the storyline that involoved war on Terror, causing huge unrest among the Muslim community.The movie was banned and certain were scenes muted or morphed. The ban was implemented in overseas market like Malaysia, Sri Lanka,and Singapore. The movie release was delayed in  Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top