Ace Producer Allu Aravind was all praise for Trivikram Srinivas at the audio launch of 'S/O Satyamurthy' held at Novotel.

Allu Aravind: "My association with Trivikram began with 'Jalsa' and the film was successful too. I love his films very much as they are wholesome family entertainers. My respect for him grew immensely after the way spoke about Sirivennela Sitarama Sastry at an event. That shows his depth and the kind of person he is! I watched it 15 times on Youtube and I became his fan from thereafter. I was really surprised that so many of you (fans) could still remember Trivikram's speech though several years have passed by."  

The Mega Producer concluded his speech after wishing good luck to the entire team of 'S/O Satyamurthy'. He expressed his reluctance to speak about Allu Arjun as it wouldn't be good enough to praise his son. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top