The election for Telugu Movie Artistes' Association (MAA) has been the talking point for the past few days as the two groups in contention - Jayasudha Panel and Rajendra Prasad Panel - have been crossing the swords against one another. Taking this to new level, actress Hema from Jayasudha panel has lodged police complaint against actor Shivaji Raja alleging that the latter has made "demeaning" comments against her in a TV channel discussion.

Hema filed complaint with Madhapur police station on Saturday night and told media, "Shivaji Raja has described me as Tuppu Pattina Yantram (Rusted Machine) in the TV channel discussion. How could he made such comments against a woman? I'll not leave it here until justice is delivered to me. Tomorrow, the issue will be taken up to veterans like Dasari Narayana Rao and they'll take the final call on the matter. I'll meet Chiranjeevi Garu and even go and sit in Pawan Kalyan Gari house for the justice. Kalyan Garu is known for delivering justice, I'll ask him to intervene in the matter. What's my mistake in the whole issue? I just told Sivaji Raja to first look after his parents before coming to serve to Movie Artistes. If I'm proven guilty, I'll apologise publicly."

With the elections coming to conclusion point as Sunday is the D-day, the war of words between the two groups escalated. For the past few days, both groups are levelling serious allegations against each other either through press conferences or through live TV shows. Actors Shivaji, Rajendra Prasad are yet to react on the issue. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top