'Avunu' fame heroine Poorna alias Shamna Khasim is busy raving about her big ticket to stardom now. Yes, it is already known that she sizzled opposite Mahesh Babu in a special song for Koratala Siva's 'Srimanthudu'. Whenever time permits this hot lady, she is busy promoting that song and her stint with Mahesh.

How do you got to know about Mahesh, Poorna? 'Being a Malayali girl, it's tough to know more about Telugu stars. Except Nagarjuna and Venkatesh, I don't know about anyone. After coming here I looked at Jr NTR and Mahesh's pictures, after which I thought Mahesh is quite handsome and should act with him one day', she said. So, a photo of Mahesh intensified her desire of sizzling in star-studded films. Have you got to express like for Superstar after meeting him on sets?- 'I'm a very shy person', she claims. Of course we know that even our Dookudu star is indeed a simple and calm guy.

'Only after four days of shooting, I've mustered courage to raise up to him and say, 'Sir my work is over',' said Poorna. What did Mahesh say for that anyway? 'Mahesh wished me saying 'All the best for your future' and I've left the set', she says, signing off. After four days of shooting with him for a special song where her classical dancing is going to be highlight, Poorna spoke just one word with Mahesh. She ran out of words probably. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top