The Nampalli city civil court takes up the petition filed by Kalyan, who appeals the court to stay the elections of Movie Artists Association slated for March 29th (Sunday). After hearing the arguments of the outgoing MAA President Murali Mohan, Ali and few others the court gives nod for conducting the elections, but asked to make a video recording of the elections process. The court also orders not to announce the results until it watch the video footage of the elections process.

Jayasudha has sharply reacted on the controversies erupting in the MAA elections. She held a press conference at Film Chamber of Commerce on Friday. She said “I am not a dummy candidate. I have some principles and strictly follow them without any compromise. I am contesting in the elections because many people in the film industry have asked me. But, I am shocked to see the politics in the elections. I have never expected that elections in the film industry are also this much worse. But, it is not a time step back. I am firm with my decision. I will definitely contest the elections. I have good knowledge about film industry. Although there are 900 members in the MAA, only 702 of them have voting rights.”

Like any other politician, Jayasudha also made one elections’ promise today. She said if her panel wins the elections, she will provide financial assistance to the poor artists’ for marriages of their daughters. She also declares that she will collect funds for any charity programs from her panel members before asking others. She expressed full confidence to win the elections.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top