Most of our young heroes have made some wrong choices in the initial stages of their careers. Lack of judgement or believing director's brand value might be the reason for these kinds of choices. Speaking about the same, Prabhas said, "I have made many wrong choices and my friends in the industry used to warn me about films that I agree to do. After some point of time, I understood that I shouldn't experiment too much".

This kind of a realisation is important for every actor. Apart from 'Varsham', 'Chatrapathi', 'Darling' and 'Mr Perfect', all the other films of Prabhas failed terribly at the box-office.

Prabhas enthralled Telugu audience with 'Mirchi' in 2013 and this film minted money at the box-office. His upcoming movie Baahubali is scheduled to hit the theaters in the month of May 2015 and the second part of this film will be out in 2016.

Prabhas is yet to sign a new movie and speculations are strong that UV Creations will be producing his next movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top