Legend movie actress Radhika Apte has made some controversial comments on Tollywood Film Industry. She expressed her opinion that she is not at all happy with Tollywood.

She said that actresses are treated in a bad manner and even said that she will no longer act in Tollywood. Radhika Apte said TFI is a male dominant industry.

Radhika Apte says “Apart from Hindi, I acted in films of regional languages like Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali and my mother language Marathi. But the industry in which I struggled a lot is Tollywood. It is a male dominant, male chauvinistic industry and it has become unbearable for me to work there. Actresses are not at all treated or cared about well there. I will no longer work in Telugu”.

She will be soon seen in Balakrishna’s Lion. She plays the second female lead in this movie. The shooting of Lion was completed and the movie will be released in summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top