Tollywood's latest sensation Raashi Khanna interacted with her fans on social networking giant Facebook recently. Here are some of the interesting Q & As...

Q) Your Choice of Life Partner?

Raashi) I haven't thought of it actually. I haven't found that special one yet. He should be kind hearted, loyal and honest.

Q) Your priority while signing a project - Star Hero/Big Director/Script?

Raashi) I mostly look for content in films and I have to be satisfied with the script.

Q) Have you put any restrictions on your roles?

Raashi) Nothing like that! I have to explore as much as I can.

Q) Dream Role & The Actor with whom you wish to Act?

Raashi) I don't have any dream role. I want to act with everybody, honesty.

Q) Will you act with Pawan Kalyan?

Raashi) Of course. Who will not want to act with Pawan Kalyan? I would love to act with him if I get an opportunity.

Q) Favourite Co-Star till date?

Raashi) May be, Naga Shaurya.

Q) Experience working with Gopichand?

Raashi) He is an amazing actor, amazing person, helped me with my lines and he is so humble.

Q) Reason behind transformation into Glamour Doll?

Raashi) Never wanted to be typecast.

Q) Bunny & Prabhas are good friends. Will you work with them?

Raashi) Why not? But, Its not in my hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top