Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, The Onscreen Silk Smitha, recalled his experience of visiting Kamal Haasan's house once when she was a child.

The Dirty Picture star says, "During my childhood, I paid a visit to Kamal sir's house. But, I wasn't able to meet him as he wasn't there. I received a picture signed by Kamal sir and I was so thrilled. Ever since then, I have been his biggest fan".

Vidya Balan ruled out any chances of she playing the female lead in the biopic based on the life of Suchitra Sen. She reveals creative differences were the reason behind opting out of the project.

Responding on people targeting Anushka Sharma post India's defeat in Semi Final of ICC World Cup 2015, Vidya Balan feels its very unfortunate and ridiculous as you can't blame a person who is watching the game for a loss. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top