Sneha Ullal could no more watch the film which earned her critical acclaim and success.

When her fans informed her about 'Ullasamga Utsahamga' movie aired on Gemini Movies the other day, Sneha Ullal reacted, "I can't watch Ullasanga utsahanga..more pain than happiness. My ugly truth. Miss that idiot friend of mine. Enjoy the film. Thank u for remembering Yasho. No thank u for making my night a sad one..goodnight".

'Ullasamga Utsahamga' Hero Yasho Sagar breathed his last while returning from the birthday party of Sneha Party as the car in which he was travelling met with an accident.

Within the next few hours, Sneha posted the above picture and made a strange declaration. "If a stranger proposed to me near that lake. I would say yes. So god damn unbearably romantic. I would give anything to be on that bench," she wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top