Trisha Krishnan, has somewhat spoken boldly and upright the other day. As the question comes back full circle, if married heroes can act till their 50s why not their female counterparts, she gets embarrassed and shots back. Check this out.

The other day a journalist asked Trisha, "As you are getting ready to tie the knot, will you continue as heroine in movie?". Embarrassed with such a question, she snapped at him. "Will you dare to ask that question to a hero? I know you'll never do that!!", she quipped. Adding, "If a hero has all right to continue in acting post marriage, why these rules for a heroine?". This is not just the question of one journalist, but in general the conviction is that girls don't continue in acting post marriage, especially in Indian tinsel towns.

"Should  a girl sacrifice her career just for the fact that she is married?", Trisha questions. No, never. There is no need to abandon careers for marriage, but will a heroine get similar glamorous opportunities post marriage too. "I got engaged in January and signed two new films after that. As everyone knows that I'm getting married, why did they gave me offers?", she said.

"As long as I've talent, I'll get work. If I don't get offers post marriage then I'll feel that Film Industry doesn't want me", Trisha says, signin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top