Comedy hero Rajendhra Prasad has won MAA elections with a massive majority. All the four members of his panel have won with staggering margins.

While Muralimohan pulled all stops to isolate Rajendra Prasad, the latter went on to trounce Jayasudha Panel. This loss can be called as a major blow to four time MAA president Murali Mohan.

After winning by as many as 87 votes on rival Jayasudha, Rajendhra Prasad spoke with media.

• Lord Nataraja gave me new responsibilities and I am thanking all people worked for my victory

• I thank media for telling everything in truth manner

• My win is dedicated to everyone who prayed for me, who voted for me, but only my honesty helped me win

• My five Pandava's supported me throughout my journey  and I  specially thank Shivaji Raja for backing me despite all problems.

• Naga Babu's faith encouraged me to contest elections

• I will work for the common man and will support every MAA member

• Many people tried to defame and used foul words for me, despite this people recognized me and voted for me

• Many people though I am  Abhimanyu, but I proved that I am Arjuna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top