I lost Films, Money & My Girl: Young HeroTamil hero Simbhu who is always known to be a happy-go-lucky guy got very emotional at the audio launch of Santhanam's upcoming movie.

Simbhu: "Inspite of being born with a silver spoon, I have gone through a lot. In the last two years, I have learnt a lot about life. I have lost films, money and my girl (Hansika) whom I wanted to marry and have children with her. After losing everything, I realised the only thing to be with me is my breath. It hurts when I go and ask money from my mom for daily expenses. Still, I am alive and that's because of a purpose. I wish to bounce back for my fans". 

For the past 2 years, Simbhu hasn't had a single release. His next release which was scheduled for May 9th got postponed due to some finance issues. Simbhu was hurt with this delay and hopes the film hits the screens soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top