Actor Sampoornesh Babu is a self-proclaimed fan of versatile actor, 'Collection King' Mohan Babu. Showing his great admiration for Mohan Babu, 'Burning Star' Sampoo spoke at length about the senior actor during the audio launch of Singham 123 to which Mohan Babu gave it a miss. 'I'm great fan of Mohan Babu garu. Right from my childhood, I'm inspired from Mohan Babu gari acting and dialogue delivery. I used to practise his dialogues before making my showbiz debut. In fact, even in my maiden film Hrudaya Kaleyam, I've acted keeping Mohan Babu garu in mind. I've drawn inspiration from him. There's a lot to learn from him. I'm his Ekalavya Sishya'

Sampoo thanked producer Vishnu for casting him in Current Theega, followed by Singham 123. 'Perhaps, Vishnu garu thought that the cameo role offered me in Current Theega wasn't enough and roped me in for full-fledged film Singham 123. I must thank him.' Sampoornesh Babu said that he was fortunate to work under the home banner of Mohan Babu and that too Mohan Babu's elder son-actor Vishnu Manchu as producer. Sampoo also expressed his respect for police fraternity as he essays the role of police inspector in Singham 123.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top