Former actress and model Renu Desai shares her deepest thoughts with her fans and they are very impressed. But her recent tweet has surprised many.

"He doesn't like goodbyes ~ I don't like hellos. Yes, I broke the promise...I promised I will never love any other but you ever but, I fell in love with a person way better than you...Me!," she shared on her Twitter handle.

Many of Power Star Pawan Kalyan's fans are surprised and it has become a point of discussion on Twitter.

Pawan Kalyan recently celebrated his daughter Adya's birthday in Pune recently. And that was confirmed by Renu Desai by sharing a pic.

Those who saw this tweet are wondering if Renu Desai is referring to her former husband Pawan Kalyan.

renu desai @renuudesai

he doesn't like goodbyes ~ I don't like hello's

renu desai @renuudesai

Yes, I broke the promise... I promised I will never love any other but you ever but, I fell in love with a person way better than you... Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top