They are Unable to reach before the release of the movie "Dum Laga Ke Haisha". After release her movie, she was seen to have shed much of the excess fat. However, she said, there is no objection to the need to increase the weight again. Further says, "For the film "Dum Laga Ke Haisha" will be increased if necessary.

"I have always been fat, but it is not a problem to me. I have to read that what kind of clothing will be acting, which is the desire to do it. So the film producers to increase the weight to me, I was really happy."

Glad to see a positive attitude towards the land of Bollywood actresses are obese. She said, "I was a bit thick, but as an actress who succeeded in contemporary actresses, Saw them, I feel inspired. Cinematic genre is changing drastically, which is very exciting."

Bhumi Pednekar at Yash Raj Films had worked for six years as an assistant casting director. A lot of fun without having to go to the ticket Bollywood. In February last year, "Dum Laga Ke Haisha" film begin training. "Dum Laga Ke Haisha" films have played against Ayushmann Khurana.

Yash Raj Films has signed an agreement with the land of the three films for two years. She said, she was interested in doing the role seek of glamorous character acting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top