Bollywood A-Listers Karrena Kapoor and Karan Johar are known to be the biggest BFFs in the Industry. For the Harper's Bazaar cover, These two celebs shot a photo shoot and Karan even confessed his love for the married heroine.

Stating that they have a connect, Karan Johar openly declares Kareena would be the wife he wanted if he was interested, she would be the sister I never had if I had to have a sibling and she would probably be the woman I would want to date had if I was interesting in dating. Finally, He quotes, "Of course, She has her limitations and So do I".

In his words, Karan Johar meant he and Kareena were more than just friends and most importantly they share a special bonding. Kareena has done films like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kurbaan and Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. May be, They might team up for more projects in future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top