The other day we have already informed that Tamanna is in a happy space as she completed a decade in Films now. After debuting with Hindi flick “Chand se Roshan Chahra” as heroine, she went on becoming a star heroine down South.

Sharing her thoughts,Tamanna Actress Tamanna Telugu Newssays, “From the start of my career, I’ve imposed two restrictions on me. One is that I don't want to do any lip locks and second one is I don't want to jump into swim suits. I’ve followed them strictly without any fail”.

Perhaps, milky beauty’s slim body never looks so good on bikinis otherwise she would have definitely tried her hand at it when in Bollywood recently. And recently, Telugu industry never demands much of them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top