Actress Hopitalised

TV actress, Chandana is one of the rising stars of Telugu TV industry, largely due to the popularity of her TV show, Varudhini Parinayam, in which she’s playing the lead role. Recently she was met with an accident and hospitalized due to that. When asked about what actually happened, she said:

“I was heading to a medical store on Saturday evening in Bangalore and just when I was about to park my two-wheeler, another biker slammed into me. It was a clear case of hit-and-run. I suffered minor injuries on my neck, leg, elbow, apart from skin tear all over my body . I can’t even walk now. I was ready to join the shoot this week.In fact, I was supposed to come back to Hyderabad on Sunday , but now, I am not in a position to even walk. At best, I can shoot my scenes sitting in a wheel-chair. I do feel terrible that the serial’s shoot has gone haywire because of my accident, but even I couldn’t have stopped any of this.“

TC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top