Despite having a lineage and legacy of Mega family, it took a while for Varun Tej to make his acting debut. Not many know that Varun Tej's father-actor Naga Babu wanted him to become director. "Although I come from a family with acting background, Dad always wanted me to become director and he wished to see me making good films. However, I'm interested into acting and always dreamt of following footsteps of Peddananna Chiranjeevi and Baabayi Pawan Kalyan," shared Varun in an interview to a leading daily. Revealing what he's afraid of, Varun said, "What scares me is that when people come to me and ask me to dance like Charan or Bunny," admitting he's not so good at dances like Charan or Allu Arjun.

Recalling his childhood memories, Varun reveals whom he was close to. "When I was a kid, I used to play a lot with Sai Dharam Tej and Sreeja (Chiranjeevi's younger daughter) and very close to them. Also, I'm close to Charan and Bunny, but there's an age gap between us and perhaps that held me back."

Varun has lost more than 35 kilos. "At one point, I weighed 125 kilos and took a lot of effort for cutting it down to 90 kilos. Even now it's not so easy and I'm on strict diet," said Varun.

Giving a sneak peek about his forthcoming film directed by Krish Jagarlamudi, Varun shared, "It's a period drama set in pre-independent era (1940s). I'll be seen in a different role altogether and no match to my role in Mukunda. I'm expecting that this role will take me to the next level as an actor. Although I received good reviews for my screen presence and voice in Mukunda, it didn't give me much scope to perform. Krish's film is going to change it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top