Bhuvaneswari, the character actress has always been in the news for one or the other reason. Known as a snake beauty, she was shot to fame with Shankar's Boys film and acted in films like Gudumba Shankar later. With no opportunities, she has even resorted to some of the illegal activities like flesh trade and got arrested many times for the prostitution charges. She is said to be having a good rapport with many of the politicians and film celebrities in real life.

All those contacts haven't rescued her from losing valuable properties in her home town Annur. Shocked with the encroachments. Bhuvaneswari has filed a police complaint regarding the same. "I have a house and a theatre in Annur and a couple of years back I've decided to sell them to a local businessman named Subhramaniyan. Due to some other issues, I haven't closed the deal. Now, I'm shocked to see that my properties were occupied by the same Subhramaniyan and he is too adamant to answer my calls. I would like the Police to look into this and take action on him for producing forged documents and illegally taking over my house and theatre," said the sultry actress in her complaint.

With most of the industry people and politicians moving away from her, we need to see if she can get her properties back or not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top