Stylish Star Allu Arjun heaped praises on Producer Radhakrishna at the audio success meet and expressed confidence that Trivikram will take him to the next level with 'S/O Satyamurthy'.

Allu Arjun "The idea to hold a audio success meet came from Producer Radhakrishna. He never approached us with documents for a signature inspite investing so many crores...That's the kind of faith he have on the unit. I wholeheartedly thank the Producer for believing us so much. For me Devi Sri Prasad is Dear Special Friend. He has penned a great song  like Super Machi and give a good album."

"Trivikram kickstarted my career with 'Julayi'. I believe he will make me apply the shift gear with 'S/O Satyamurthy'".

On the death of MS Narayana: "We were in a state of shock after coming to know about MS Narayana's sudden demise he was taking part in the shooting of 'S/O Satyamurthy' until then. We miss you sir".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top