Passion is the only driving force to decide on one’s destiny. A young boy who has completed a tough course of MBBS should be pretty fine sitting in a multi specialty hospital serving the people minting the money but here comes doctor turned actor Kranthi expressing his ambition openly to settle as a good artist in Tollywood.

‘Varadhi’ is the film from Kranthi in combination with Sri Divya ready to hit the screens tomorrow. After seeing Kranthi and Sri Divya as a pair in poetical romance of ‘Mallela Theeramlo Sirimalle Puvvu,’ we can certainly think positive about ‘Varadhi.’ The film is directed by Satish Karthikeya while Penmethsa Vivekananda Varma is producer and music by Vijay Gorthi is popularized.

‘I come from a middle class family and done with MBBS. I never had a problem with my survival. So, my parents encouraged me to get into films when I expressed the same wish before them. I admire Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan to draw inspiration from them. I am open to do negative roles given that the role gives me a scope to perform,’ Kranthi said. 

Let us wish him all the best for ‘Varadhi.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top