Sylvester Stallone, the 68-year-old Hollywood actor has revealed some unknown facts about his family during his recent interaction with a media channel. When asked about the the "dating" concept, he said that he is not in favor of the concept and also explained a bitter episode involving his own daughters.

"I have made it clear to my three daughters that I am not going to be an accepting father. I also told them that they weren't allowed to date until they are into their 40s. In spite of my suggestions, my daughter Sophia at the age of 14 years has accepted a dating offer from her boyfriend. And, I ended up in a battle with that 18 year old boy," said Stallone.

Sylvester has also revealed that his daughters doesn't like him to drop them at their school. He said that they always looked embarrassed whenever he has accompanied them to their school. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top