If an actress fails to get many chances, then film industry says she is lagging certain qualities. If she gets more offers, then she is written for grabbing chances from others. So, whatever may happen, criticism is common. But happening seductress Rakul Preet Singh takes this positively.

Ever since Rakul Preet replaced Samantha in Ram Charan's movie that is being directed by Sreenu Vytla, speculations are rife that this young hottie is affecting chances of big starlets. What has our Loukyam star say about this? "Before Venkatadri Express became a hit, I've no movies in hand. I've done Rough movie but waited for a year for release. And now, I'm having handful. That's destiny. If you have anything to say, blame my destiny, but I'm not grabbing anyone's chances", asserts Rakul. 

So, a heroine succeeds only if she got some luck? "Not that way. Luck will get you a chance, but only hard work can buy you a success. If I don't work hard, then there will be no success", she says. Speaking with a TV channel in a freewheeling chat, she shared this interesting stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top