Srikanth is excitedwith his dual role in the project, “I am happy with the scope of the film. I portray Sakthivel, who is a normal guy and Vetrivel, an aghori who knows the art of witchcraft. The role of an aghori was highly demanding and I had to do my homework, although my director Vadivudaiyan helped me with few references for the character.”
The makeup for the aghori character alone takes up a lot of time, he adds, “The look required a heavy makeup and sometimes they even put mud on my face to bring about a coarse and dim appearance! I even caught an eye infection from the dust,” he recalls.
On his co-star, Raai Laxmi, he says, “She is one actress who is highly focused and hard-working. Having worked in a horror film earlier, Lakshmi made helpful suggestions including me, in getting me the right look.”
0 comments:
Post a Comment