Even as Anushka Shetty is busy with back-to-back projects, rumour mill is in flow about her wedding.

The actress scoffing all the rumours about her marriage said "I recently completed decade in the film industry and I’m quite happy with all the projects I had done and I’m doing. Till now nothing has been finalized about my marriage but I’m sure I will get hitched soon and will inform you all."

The south Indian star will soon be seen with Suriya in Singam’s third installment. The yoga teacher turned actress, who has two back-to-back release lined up, said she will go on with acting till "I find my Mr. Right.’’

When questioned when that would happen, the actress said "When right time comes, the right guy will enter in my life. It maybe a love marriage or arranged. Anything can happen anytime,’’ the actress said and added that she would surely inform everyone at the right time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top