Recently, Shahrukh Khan and Ajay Devgn were spotted having dinner together in Bulgaria. After their photograph from Bulgaria got viral on the internet, it was speculated that Ajay is doing a guest appearance in Dilwale and he went there for the shooting of the film.
But while talking to a portal about Dilwale, Ajay Devgn said, "That's not true. Its just a rumour. No I'm not doing a cameo in Dilwale.
Ajay Devgn further added, ‘'It was a coincidence that when I was there, at the same time they were shooting in Bulgaria. I went there for the location of Shivaay and then saw Shahrukh and the team there.
" When asked about working with Rohit Shetty again, Ajay Devgn told the media,"It all depends on the script. If the script would be right, I would love to work with anybody. Right now I have Drishyam and after this Shivaay and Badshaho."
0 comments:
Post a Comment