Couple of days back, Rajamouli and Prabhas shared with media that Chiranjeevi called them to appreciate their efforts and output. "Calls from legends like Chiranjeevi have literally boosted our morale as we're in a tense feel after working for 3 years on a 250 crore film", said Prabhas. If we have to talk about yesterday's Charan press meet, when media quizzed him about "Baahubali", he said, "I've not watched the film. Obviously I'll be watching it, and then I'll make my comments". What's more gossip mongers want Charan to say as they spread that star mega heroes are killing the movie's hype. After all Charan is Rana's best friend since childhood, and how come he will not talk about his friend's film?
Earlier Allu Arjun, Varun Tej, Sai Dharam and Allu Sirish have spoke volumes about Baahubali and then Allu Arvind warning theatre owners regarding Baahubali piracy. "What's more support mega family should give to make people think or realise that they are also the frontrunners who want Baahubali to score big and reach big and make Telugu people proud?" mega fans asked.
0 comments:
Post a Comment