This aspiring singer has released a new single called ‘My Mission Is You’ after comparing herself to Britney Spears. This bold woman has shown her curves in a transparent sequin dress like the one Britney wore in her video, ‘Toxic’.
Snowflake stated, "I think I look like Britney after she's had her fifteenth child. In show business everybody has a perfect body and is photo shopped to be flawless - they are so far from reality. I'm something new and I think being a bigger singer will help me as it's really hard to stand out nowadays."
She added: "It helps if you have a special feature that makes you easy to remember."
Director of Hungarian comedy spotted this talented singer and advised her to take singing lessons and learn English.
Later, she signed to Drastique Records and the star's catchy music can also be heard everywhere from iTunes to Spotify, Amazon and YouTube.
She added: "The director loved my moves and suggested we stay in touch - he said I could be an international phenomenon. He also sent me to a singing tutor and while my voice got a bit better my English still needs work."
Ever since her first video was launched, she has been receiving messages from her fans declaring their undying love.
She said: "I've got some very strange mail since it came out. Lots of marriage proposals, some weird and a lot of really sweet guys and girls. I also saw a lot of nasty and hostile comments as well - but I know I can be shocking to some."
SP
0 comments:
Post a Comment