imgTwo comments made by two different celebs are something Tollywood should serious look at. Generally we have this habit, praising the hero if a film scores a hit and cursing the director if a film flops. But these two will change your opinion forever.

In a recent interview, Mahesh Babu stated that whenever a film scores a hit, he gives the credit to the whole team but if its a flop, he will take it himself. 'A flop has something to do with my decisions. I've not kept my image or my fans expectations in mind and selected a story. Such flops really affect me, but I've only me to blame', said Mahesh. On similar lines, ace producer Dil Raju stated that his over confidence on scripts led to few big flops in the recent past. 'I'm little over confident while dealing with those scripts and haven't listened to anyone's advise. That worked against me and costed a bomb', Raju agrees, probably the first producer who dared to blame himself for failures.

This is one of the greatest quality one has to learn from Mahesh Babu and Dil Raju. Accepting a failure will make you more stronger, open to more discussion than argument, more new thoughts rather jotting mistakes of others. In the coming days, these comments will surely inspire someone. For that reason, we have to say, 'mind blowing yaar' for these two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top