After a hiatus, Deva Katta is coming back with Vishnu Manchu-starrer Dynamite. He is pinning high hopes on the remake of Tamil super hit Arima Nambi. Reminiscing of the genesis of Dynamite, Deva gets candid. "Initially I wasn't interested to do a remake. I thought I wasn't a game for remake. When Vishnu suggested me to watch Arima Nambi which was then super hit in Tamil, I was a bit reluctant. But watched the film for Vishnu. However, I changed my mind after watching the film. I was thinking to make a film on same lines and decided to be part of remake of Arima Nambi," divulged Deva.
Adding further he said, "We did a lot of changes to the script to suit the tastes of Telugu audiences. We only took the premise of Arima Nambi and worked on the script extensively to give it a fresh look. The film has been shaped up well. It's a good thriller with high tempo narrative." However after finishing the movie, Deva Katta is elated for choosing the project and says Vishnu's devil-may-care attitude would enthrall audiences. Featuring Vishnu Manchu and Pranitha Subash, Dyamite is slated for Sep 4 release. Deva is pinning high hopes on the film that it would bring him back the glory.
0 comments:
Post a Comment