At a time when actors are exploring new arenas of the glamour industry - be it fashion, production, direction or turning into a singer-actress Kareena Kapoor said that she wants to stay away from all such offers to focus on her passion – acting.

“I have been offered to start my own fashion line, but right now I don’t want to deviate from films as acting is my passion. And I don’t think I can wear a producer’s hat as there is a lot more that goes on than just adding your name,” she said.

“I don’t think I have that kind of time or level to take that responsibility. Moreover, I’m not interested in any part of filmmaking apart from acting,” said Kareena.

Meanwhile, the 34-year-old is prepping up for Kabir Khan’s ’Bajrangi Bhaijaan’and ’Udta Punjab’, a film on prevalent drug menace in Punjab.

“I love to work with new people. I’m working with directors that I have never worked with before - whether it’s Kabir or Abhishek or Rajkumar Gupta. They are people that I have never worked with in 15 years of my career. So I always try to work with new people, but according to the script that I like,” she added.

THI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top