Versatile actor Kamal Haasan has mentioned that he has not decided about acting in the remake of the hit film PK. P K is the superhit Hindi film which had Amir Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Anushka Sharma in the cast.

Rajkumar Hirani had directed the film. Gemini Lab has acquired the remake rights of the film PK. There was news that Kamal Haasan will be donning the lead role in this Tamil remake version and Jeethu Joseph will be directing the film.

When asked Kamal Haasan about this, he said, “Only initial talks were held with the producers. My next film will be produced by me. That is why I had been to Mauritius to plan. Someone has lit that I am acting in PK and thrown it. I can think about acting in this film only if they accept my conditions. Otherwise someone will act. P K is a very interesting film and this film will be a hit if any actor acts in it. Lots of actors will come forward to act in this film.”

FC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top