Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma was in the news for producing and acting in a career-changing film like NH10. She has won countless accolades for her performance in the highly appreciated dark film. On the other hand, she has received too much of flak for being with her boyfriend Virat Kohli at the time of recently concluded Cricket World Cup. The media has gone to an extent of making her a scapegoat in the issue of Virat's dismal performance in the semi-final match.

Irrespective of the numerous accusations, Virat and Anushka have managed to maintain a silence regarding the same until now. They have been tight lipped about their meetings in Australia. But, after getting drilled and quizzed for a long time at a recent film promotion event - Anushka has answered a journalist, in an aggressive fashion.

"It's my personal life and I've every right to go where ever I want. I'm not liable to you or any one else to answer these questions regarding my presence at World Cup and the effect it had on an experienced player. Ask me something that's related to my career and I will be more than happy to answer them," said Anushka.

And, when asked whether she has personally called and wished the cricket team/players, she has given another fitting reply. "Do you need me to show my calls list and share my personal data with you? Honestly, no body wants to see this crap in your media channels and i'm clueless why you are trying to ask these stupid questions," said Anushka.

Not knowing what to do, the female journo had to leave the place with some shame and disappointment! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top