Bollywood superstar Salman Khan warned his countless fans that he would be quitting the micro-blogging site Twitter if they continue to troll the other two Khans, Shahrukh and Aamir.

Salman Khan: "How rich in culture n respect v were. Kya ho gaya yaar. Itni nafrat Pyar mein kyun ? If any 1 who follows me disrespect any of my faternity. I vil not b on this social net work any more. Bus khallas, khatam, wanna follow me n want me to b here to Pyar mohobbat se raho. Or I am out".

The 'Dabangg' Star claimed Shahrukh and Aamir are his friends in the Industry apart from condemning the discussion on Number Game. He advised fans to make their own life rather than wasting their time and energy on this stupid negativity.

Will the Fans follow the advise of Salman Khan or Make the Star permanently quit Twitter? Wait & Watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top