Sunny Leone, the queen of erotica and Bollywood's latest sensation has been setting the screens on fire with her scintillating act in her latest release, Ek Paheli Leela. The film has been adjudged a resounding success and the collections still do not see a drop all over and the film is running to packed houses. However, Sunny is not a happy lady with her feat. The actress feels that her past will never let people to forgive her.

In a recent interview, an emotional Sunny said, 'I don't ever expect to be nominated or to win an award, ever, I don't. Because of my background and who I am, I don't think I will ever win it. There are a lot of people in this industry who don't like me and wouldn't want to see me win anything at these big events or fraternity or whatever.'

Sunny also says that she gets very excited for those who win awards, even though she can never make the cut. While this clearly shows Sunny's position among her counterparts in Bollywood, one also empathises with her and wishes that people forget her past and accept her films in a new perspective. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top